Thursday, January 17, 2008

alot of times in life people do regrets. I can't explain the sorta regrets I;m undergoing right now..Its whole loads of mixed up ones.. Right now I can only pray & hope... I wished I'd did it right from the beginning.. I don't know if its too late to whine but guess not , cos I gona stand from where I fall, & acheive what I ever ever want. No matter how long it fcuking hell takes. Or perhaps, Its not that bad, still simple, just that I complicate it. I added those unnecessary spice to it. Maybe I should have been more confident. and probably doubt less. But is not a feeling I can ever ever control. I dreamt of it probably every night I just hoping very much it will end soon. Come to think of it, I find it rather easy, I don't see the difficulties in them , really. Maybe because of age. maybe because of the fact that when we grow older, we see better. we visualise even further. Or maybe because of the things I've seen over the months.. or maybe this... or maybe that.. I don't know, seems so screwed up. I can't deny I'm afraid. Really am...

No comments: